Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The FP&A Manager interfaces with operational leaders to report and analyze financial data in order to measure and compare profitability and identify improvement opportunities. The manager also works with business leaders to complete monthly forecasts and the annual budget for the Revenue Cycle Management business unit. This position will have significant, high profile and high impact analytical and reporting responsibilities that will enable senior leaders to make more informed decisions.
- Assist with the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process for assigned areas
- Analyze forecasted results versus actual performance to identify improvement opportunities
- Provide business leaders with relevant, timely, and accurate reporting & analysis to help them make informed decisions
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist operational leaders with the annual budget process for their business unit
- Monthly Forecasting Process: Work with operational leaders on monthly forecasting for assigned business unit
- Analyze, manage, and track revenue, headcount expense, cost of sales, and other operating expenses
- Conduct analysis to compare actual performance of prior month actuals to forecast and budget
- Financial Reporting: Create and update budget & forecast reports and analysis for assigned business unit
- Use ERP systems (IBM Cognos BI & TM1), Excel, and PowerPoint to create consolidated reports that demonstrate variances to forecast and budget
- Conduct analysis and produce operational reports and KPIs as needed or requested
- Sales Bookings to Revenue Analyses: Use bookings and revenue data to understand the financial impact of new sales
- Calculate net revenue increase from new sales on a monthly basis
- Analyze key drivers and trends of bookings to revenue conversion to better forecast revenue growth
- Create value (loss)/accretion renewals analysis by all product lines for use in executive decision making, incentive compensation calculations, and forecasting.
- Participate in other FP&A duties as assigned such as ad hoc reporting or analysis
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelors Degree required. Finance, or other business related field preferred
- 3 or more years experience in finance or similar field
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products with high proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of, or ability and willingness to learn ERP system (IBM Cognos BI & TM1)
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to move around the work area; sit; perform manual tasks; operate tools and other office equipment such as computer, computer peripherals and telephones; extend arms; kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.